Statement Regarding Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Site. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. Frequency Consulting Pty Limited trading as Karmic Ecology (Karmic Ecology) is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at Karmic Ecology’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
3. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Karmic Ecology or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Liability & Indemnity
5. Karmic Ecology does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at Karmic Ecology’s sole discretion and without notice.
6. Karmic Ecology will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
7. Karmic Ecology does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Karmic Ecology or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
8. To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded. Liability of Karmic Ecology, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Karmic Ecology’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
9. You indemnify Karmic Ecology and its director, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
Third Party Content & Links
10. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
11. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Karmic Ecology and in relation to which Karmic Ecology has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Karmic Ecology and that third party or any endorsement by Karmic Ecology of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
12. When you submit content to Karmic Ecology in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Karmic Ecology a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual license to publish that content.
14. You agree that Karmic Ecology can use that content in any way, now and in the future. Karmic Ecology also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
15. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
16. You indemnify Karmic Ecology against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Karmic Ecology as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
17. You waive any moral right sin your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
18. These Terms & Condition shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
19. Responsibility for all election comment is taken by the editor, 10 O’Connell Street. Parramatta, New South Wales 2150
20. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.